The use of technology has completely changed how we learn today. Vincent Suppa provides an overview of technological innovations that are revolutionizing the learning industry. This includes the use of digital classrooms, global online collaboration, virtual and augmented reality, Big Data and artificial intelligence (AI). Suppa goes over how technology is being used to improve the learning experience. He talks about some of the ways that technology can be combined with traditional learning modalities providing the benefits of both forms of learning. Suppa provides information on current research tells us about the use of technology in corporate learning.
Who Should Attend
- Learning Industry Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
This online course is based on webinar led by Vincent Suppa, an experienced instructor.
- Understand new learning modalities.
- How to create an enhanced learning experience for learners.
- How new technology is being used in the learning profession.
- Understand the benefits of a blended approach to learning.
- How to utilize mobile, social and collaborative technologies in learning.
- Understand what research tells us about the use of technology in learning.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Embracing Innovation For A Better Learner Experience
- Module 3: Focus On The Learner
- Module 4: Explore New Learning Modalities
- Module 5: What Is Blended Leaning
- Module 6: Leverage Technology For A Truly Blended Learning Experience
- Module 7: Realize The Potential In Mobile, Social And Collaborative Technologies
- Module 8: Top 5 Technology Innovations
- Module 9: How Technology Innovation Enables Transformation
- Module 10: Ten Research Findings that Support Change
- Module 11: Q&A
- CategoryOn Demand Webinars
- Duration50 Minutes
- CompetenciesTechnology AdoptionInvolving Technology
- PackagePro Yearly