Who Should Attend
Anyone with basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016 who wants to use the software efficiently.
This self-paced e-learning course is a webinar provided by William Mitchell, an experienced Excel instructor.
To become proficient in a variety of tools and shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 2016 that allows the user to use the software more efficiently. This includes:
- Learn keyboard shortcuts such as ALT+, F4 key, Ctrl-Tab, Shift-Arrow Keys, Ctrl-Page Up Page Down, and ALT + Enter to conduct a variety of functions within the spreadsheet.
- Use Autofill to update repetitive data.
- Use the Transpose function to alter rows to columns & vice versa.
- Convert a spreadsheet into a table that is visually pleasing while maintaining current filters.
- Link workbooks to utilize cross-functional tools.
- Create lists using data validation.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Module 3: Using Autofill And “Paste Special” Techniques
- Module 4: Adding Table And Chart Filters
- Module 5: Using Absolute References To Link Workbooks
- Module 6: Creating Lists Using Data Validation
- CategoryOn Demand Webinars
- Duration40 Minutes
- CompetenciesSoftware Training (Excel 2016)Learning Technologies
- PackagePro Yearly