Attention Economy and the Future of Learning covers how learning has changed from traditional classroom learning to online training and learning on the Internet. Learning that encourages people to engage and interact with each other real-time through digital devices is the first step towards improvising the learning effectiveness. In this course, Dongshuo Li talks about how everyone in the corporate learning world deals with the constraints of learning and make choices in terms of choosing the effective learning approaches to fulfill the learning needs.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: Three key Constraints; Time, Pace and Place of Learning; Choosing Effective Learning Methods.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors
- Training Managers
- Learning and Development Professionals
This course is based on a session by Dongshuo Li, Founder, UMU, from the CLO Insight Summit 2017 by Sarder TV and Future Workplace.
- Understand Key constraints of training
- Understand how time, pace and place of training impacts learning
- What constitutes effective learning methods
- Multiple perspectives on the meaning of learning
- Constraints Of Training
- Three Key Constraints
- Determining Learning Methods
- Time, Pace, And Place Of Learning
- Choosing Effective Learning Methods
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration18 min
- CompetenciesDriving Learning ProgramsStrategizing LearningApplying Learning Methods
Dongshuo Li Founder, UMU