The competition in the talent marketplace is becoming intense because there are so many people and choices, so companies have to pay more, offer a better benefits package, and cater to individual needs. In this course, the panel speakers from the learning and talent acquisition domain share hiring and retention strategies that any industry can learn from.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: Talent Management Challenges; Retaining Employees In A Startup; Getting New Employees Excited About The Company; Elements Of An Effective Onboarding Program; Meeting Generational Needs; Encouraging Career Mobility; Managing Gig Workers; Professional Development; Learning & Development As A Marketing Tool; Driving Continuous Learning.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors
- Training Managers
- Senior Learning And Development Professionals
This course is based on the panel discussion with Dan Schawbel, Partner and Research Director, Future Workplace, Edward Frankel, SVP, Director of Talent Acquisition, Omnicom Health Group, Sabrina Grissom, Director of Talent & Culture, Voxy and Amanda Pacitti, VP of Learning, Time Inc., from the CLO Insight Summit 2017 by Sarder TV and Future Workplace.
- Understand the employee hiring strategies
- Understand the employee retention strategies
- Understand the employee development approaches
- Understand the role of learning and development in professional advancement
- Attracting Talent
Retaining Employees In A Startup
Getting New Employees Excited About The Company
- Elements Of An Effective Onboarding Program
- Retaining And Developing Talent
- Meeting Generational Needs
- Encouraging Career Mobility
- Managing Gig Workers
- Inclusion of Learning And development
Learning And Development As A Marketing Tool
Driving Continuous Learning
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration27 min
- CompetenciesTalent ManagementProfessional AdvancementEmployee Engagement
Amanda Pacitti Vice President of Learning, Time Inc.
Sabrina Grissom Director of Talent & Culture, Voxy
Dan Schawbel Partner and Research Director, Future Workplace
Edward Frankel SVP, Director of Talent Acquisition, Omnicom Health Group