Drawing upon recent research on ‘coach-ability’ Kevin Wilde shares his insights and practices to unlock greater participation and impact with learning initiatives. This course explores the “missing link”: How learning motivation and ‘coach-ability’ improves engagement and success. Kevin highlights the importance of being coachable for a leader and how it impacts their career progession.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: A Criteria For Business Investment; Correlating Effective Leadership And Being Open To Feedback; Research Information; Four Main Attributes.
Who Should Attend
- Executive Coaches
- HR Directors
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Training professionals
This course is based on a session by Kevin Wilde, Executive Fellow and Senior Advisor, Study.com, from the CLO Insight Summit 2017 by Sarder TV and Future Workplace.
- Understand the importance of coachability in a leader
- Understand the correlation between effective leadership and feedback
- Understand the four must have attributes for coachability
- Importance Of Being Coachable
A Criteria For Business Investment
- Coachability And Leadership
Correlating Effective Leadership And Being Open To Feedback
- Coachability And Career Advancements
- Research Information
- Attributes For Coachability
Four Main Attributes
- Questions And Answers: Audience Questions
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration18 min
- CompetenciesCoachingEmpowering LeadershipStrategizing Learning