Understanding how to use Excel spreadsheets is an essential skill for anyone in the business world today. In this Business Productivity Webinar, instructor William Mitchell explains the use of pivot tables and demonstrates how they can be used to analyze a large amount of data quickly and easily to provide just the right information to make good business decisions. He shows how Pivot Tables can summarize, filter and present data from existing spreadsheets in a few easy steps. The webinar provides instruction on what Pivot Tables are, how they can be used, and how to create them including the use of charts to provide graphically represented data.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Excel spreadsheets efficiently to generate needed business information.
This course is based on a Business Productivity webinar provided by William Mitchell, an experienced Microsoft Excel instructor.
- Understand the Excel spreadsheet Pivot Table function.
- Learn how to create informational Pivot Tables using existing spreadsheets.
- Learn how to incorporate charts within Pivot Tables.
- Module 1: What Is Pivot Table
- Module 2: Building Pivot Tables
- Module 3: Example 1 - Create Pivot Tables
- Module 4: Example 2 - Building Pivot Tables
- Module 5: Example 3 - Add Chart To Pivot Tables
- CategoryOn Demand Webinars
- Duration30 Minutes
- CompetenciesSoftware Training (Excel 2016)
- PackagePro Yearly