There are no HR problems; there are only business problems with HR solutions according to Vincent Suppa, a global human resources expert with proficiency in finance, strategy and technology.
In this course, Suppa shares his expertise on how HR has evolved with the shift from a machine-centric economy to a knowledge based one where people are considered a company’s greatest asset. He talks about the ideologies of and the differences between ethnocentric, polycentric and geocentric human resources organizations. Suppa explains why HR increases the value of business for owners and shareholders. He explains how HR is an advocate for all employees and should be viewed as a trusted business advisor in strategic decision-making. He discusses current changes in human resources due to the impact of internet and distributive input.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning Professionals
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Vincent Suppa, global human resources executive and founder of HR Avant Garde.
- Understanding global human resources and the changing face of human resources
- Good business makes good HR
- HR as a profit center
- What personal attributes help ensure employee success
- Don’t try to change poor performers
- Productive virtual teams are a possibility
- Changing Landscape Of HR
- HR Transformation
- Understanding Global HR
- Delivering Business Value Through HR
- Good Business Makes Good HR
- HR As A Profit Center
- Managing Talent
- Hiring: Personal Attributes To Focus On
- Right Jobs For People Vs. Right People For The Job
- Team Management: Creating Productive Virtual Teams
And More ...
- CategoryPeople Management
- Duration33 min
- CompetenciesPeople ManagementEmpowering Others
Vincent Suppa President - HR Avant-Garde