Ira Neimark, legendary CEO of Bergdorf Goodman and author of several books, discusses what he believes are the most important ingredients of a successful sales career. He tells the story of how he fell in love with the luxury market when working at Bonwit Teller, and how his ambition to work at the best store in the country brought him to Bergdorf Goodman. Neimark also discusses how he believes organizations can achieve success.
In this course, you will learn from Neimark about the importance of providing excellent customer service, particularly in the retail industry. He explains why it is important for CEOs to create strong working relationships with salespeople by visiting all stores or subsidiary businesses on a regular basis. He also talks about the meaning of one of his popular quotes—“Never talk to an Angel when you can talk to a God.” He shares an anecdote to demonstrate the central premise of his maxim that one should always start at the top when dealing with a problem.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Ira Neimark, former chairman and CEO of Bergdorf Goodman.
- What makes a good sales leader and the ingredients for success
- The critical benefits of networking
- Never talk to an angel; Talk to God
- The lost art of customer service
- Myth of market strategy
- Business strategy for CEOs and the importance of mentorship
- Sales Leadership Essentials
- Characterstics Of A Good Leader
- Elements Of Success
- Importance Of Networking In Sales
- Maximizing Opportunities
- Never Talk To An Angel, Talk To God
- The Lost Art Of Customer Service
- The Myth Of Market Strategy
- Importance Of A Mentor
- Case Study
- Duration39 min
- CompetenciesCustomer ServiceSales Strategy
Ira Neimark Former CEO - Bergdorf Goodman