Legendary CEO of Bergdorf Goodman and author of Several books, Ira Neimark discusses what he believes are the most important ingredients to a successful sales career. He talks about how when he was working at Bonwit Teller he fell in love with the luxury market and his ambition grew to work in the best store in the country, Bergdorf Goodman.
Ira also discusses one of his ways he believes organizations can achieve success. He talks about the importance of providing excellent customer service, particularly in the retail industry. Ira explains why he believes it is important for CEOs to create a strong working relationship with their salespeople and to make the time to visit their stores or subsidiary businesses on a regular basis. He also talks about the meaning of one of his popular quotes, "Never talk to an Angel when you can talk to a God" providing an anecdote to demonstrate his maxim that one should always start at the top when there is a problem.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
This self paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Ira Neimark, former Chairman and CEO of Bergdorf Goodman
- What makes a good sales leader and the ingredients for Success?
- The critical benefits of Networking
- "Never Talk to an Angel, Talk to God"
- Lost art of Customer Service
- Myth of Market Strategy
- The importance of Mentorship
- Sales Leadership Essentials
- Characterstics of a Good Leader
- Elements of Success
- Importance of Networking in Sales
- Maximizing the Opportunities
- Never Talk to an Angel, Talk to God
- The Lost Art of Customer Service
- The Myth of Market Strategy
- Self Development
- Importance of a Mentor
- Case Study
- Duration38min 16sec
- CompetenciesCustomer Service