A systematic approach to winning enterprise business.
If you are not familiar with the DISC Behavioral Model, it first appeared in psychology and communication theory in 1929 and has evolved to become one of the most popular personality and hiring assessments in the world.
The DISC model is based on your behavior. It clarifies how you prefer to do things based on two factors. Are you more extroverted or introverted? And, are you more people or task oriented? Based on those preferences, you end up with four possible behavioral styles:
- Dominant: Extroverted & Task-Oriented
- Influencer: Extroverted & People-Oriented
- Steady-Relator: Introverted & People-Oriented
- Compliant: Introverted & Task-Oriented
By learning your preferred style and learning to identify the styles of others, you can begin to adapt your behavior to match the styles and better communicate, lead and sell. DISC is regularly used in Sandler Training help salespeople better communicate with prospects, but it can also be used in team building, hiring processes, and leadership development.
Learn the magic behind DISC communication, how to lower the defensive walls of others, and how to unlock your communication potential!
- Introduction To The DISC Communication Model
- Understanding DISC
- Introduction To DISC Communication
- DISC For Customer Service
- Understanding Your Clients
- Understanding Your Clients I & S
- Understanding Your Clients C
- DISC For Managers
- Understanding Your People
- Managing D’s
- Managing I’s
- Managing S’s
- Managing C’s
- Understanding The Team Dynamic
- Additional Resources
- How To Succeed At Using DISC Podcast
- See Your People Through Their Lens
- DISC For Managers Podcast