The key to achieving business growth is radically dependent on how talent is managed, developed. This has led to the need to redefine talent development strategies & approches. Peg Sullivan from her experience with Morgan Stanley in this course, shares her journey within the organization and discusses strategies being adopted to redefine talent development processes.She introduces the idea of shifting business models and team restructuring, difficult decisions that had to be made, problems faced in driving programs and the positive outcomes she had.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: Identifying Primary Areas Of Improvement; Three Key Elements; Areas Of Strategy; Case Study: Redefining Talent Development; Key Points.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors
- Senior Learning And Development Professionals
This course is based on a session by Peg Sullivan, Global Head of Talent Management, Morgan Stanley, from the CLO Insight Summit by Sarder TV and Future Workplace 2017.
- Recognize key challenges in driving learning within the organization
- Understand Morgan Stanley’s philosophy of driving learning
- Understand Morgan Stanley’s strategy for driving learning
- Explain the perspectives on the future of talent development at Morgan Stanley
- Challenges In Driving Learning
Identifying Primary Areas Of Improvement
- Philosophy For Redefining Talent Development
- Three Key Elements
- Strategy For Redefining Talent Development
- Areas Of Strategy
- Talent Development At Morgan Stanley
- Case Study: Redefining Talent Development
- Future Of Talent Development
- Key Points
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration24 min
- CompetenciesStrategizing Talent DevelopmentDriving OutcomesProblem Solving
Peg Sullivan Global Head Of Talent Management, Morgan Stanley