Skills are the 21st Century currency. At companies where people are their product, developing a scalable infrastructure to skill large number of employees, is a strategic corporate imperative. This course covers elements of “Hyper Engagement” needed to launch successful learning programs and address the critical elements of agile execution required to make work scalable.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: Reskiling At Scale; Handling Digital Transformation; Executing The Training Strategy; Top Ten Elements.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors
- Senior IT And OD Professionals
This course is based on a session by David Clarke, Chief Digital Officer, Toolwire and Subadhra Parthasarathy, Learning Technologies Evangelist, Platform Architect, Cognizant Technology Solutions, from the CLO Insight Summit 2017 by Sarder TV and Future Workplace.
- Understand the need to upskill employees at scale
- Understand the approaches to manage digital transformation
- Understand concept of hyper-engagement and its elements
- Understand four postulates of Agile execution
- Reskilling For New Technologies
Handling Digital Transformation
- Executing The Training Strategy
- Elements Hyper Engagement
- Top Ten Elements
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration28 min
- CompetenciesEmployee DevelopmentL&D implementationTechnology Adoption
David Clarke Chief Digital Officer - Toolwire
Subadhra Partha... Associate Director L&D - CTS