People and organizations are at the heart of the digital disruption.Rapidly changing technology has made it imperative for organizations to create a digital workforce that is ready to deal with the ever changing technological advancements. Building new skills and strategies to sustain new business models has become important in knowledge-based economies. With Human Resource being at the helm of upskilling the current workforce and addressing the skills gap, upgrading HR to lead the digital workforce transformation is a must. In this course, Brad Samargya, Chief Learning Officer of Ericsson, shares his strategies for leading the digital transformation in a large sized global organization.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: The Need To Adapt To Digital Transformation; Ericsson’s Digital Strategy; Driving Digital Workforce; Developing Digital Workspace; Role Of Human Resource; Driving Organizational Culture; Future Of Human Resource; Focus Areas.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors
- Senior IT And OD Professionals
This course is based on a session by Brad Samargya, CLO, Ericsson, from the CLO Insight Summit by Sarder TV and Future Workplace 2017.
- Understand the concept of digital transformation
- Understand Ericsson’s digital strategy
- Understand the development process of digital workforce and creating workspace
- Understand the role of human resource team in driving digital transformation
- Digital Transformation
- The Need To Adapt To Digital Transformation
- Ericsson’s Digital Strategy
- Digital Workforce And Workspace
- Driving Digital Workforce
- Developing Digital Workspace
- Digital Transformation And Human Resource
Role Of Human Resource
Driving Organizational Culture
Future Of Human Resource
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration28 min
- CompetenciesTechnology AdoptionDeveloping WorkforceDeveloping Business Processes
Brad Samargya CLO - Ericsson