In this course, Dave Mattson shares the best practices on how to increase training ROI through a process that combines management involvement or buy in and training certifications. In a typical scenario, employees who go through a training program go back to their jobs and routines, as a result, there is a negligible impact from the training. Management involvement is key to making any training successful in an organization. An engaged management understands, what are the new competencies needed for the bottom-line? What skills gap require focus? Management involvement means, informed employees who recognize what a professional certification will do for their career which also increases the adoption of learning.
Some of the topics covered in the course include: Management & Training ROI; Role Of Middle Management; Role Of Senior Management; Pre-training Meetings; Training Kick Off; Concept Of "Hot List"; Importance Of Certification.
Who Should Attend
- Learning And Development Professionals
- HR Directors
- Training Managers
This course is based on a session by Dave Mattson, CEO, Sandler Training, from the CLO Insight Summit by Sarder TV and Future Workplace 2017.
- Understand the role of management in driving the training return on investment
- Understand the best practices for driving the training programs
- Explain the importance of certification
- Management Support In Reinforcing Training
- Role Of Middle Management
- Role Of Senior Management
- Best Practices
Training Kick Off
Concept Of "Hot List"
Importance Of certification
- CategoryCLO Insight Summit
- Duration14 min
- CompetenciesDriving Training OutcomesPlanning TrainingsWorking with Stakeholders