Failures and mistakes are part of everyday business scenarios—from challenging business projects to survival issues for an organization. Daniel Leidl, director of Organizational Development and Human Capital at PRG and author of Team Turnarounds, shares his knowledge about performance psychology and its application to the turnaround of organizational initiatives and organizational transformations.
In this course, you will learn about a six-step plan to turn things around. You will learn how to create a blueprint and develop a mission and values statement to communicate to the rest of the company, flush out unwanted past behavior patterns, and set new expectations. Daniel Leidl advocates the need to own, admit and fix a mistake your company or team has made, and he will guide you on how to set new goals, nurture a culture of excellence, and keep employees motivated.
Who Should Attend
- Mid-Senior Managers
- Mid-Senior Team Leaders
- Acting Supervisors
- Learning Professionals
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Daniel Leidl, Director of Organizational Development and Human Capital at PRG.
- Setting the right milestones and expectations
- Ensuring employee motivation
- Understanding the culture of excellence
- Handling organizational mistakes and adversities
- Embracing Failure And Committing To Success
- Step 1: Leading Past Losing
- Step 2: Committing To Growth
- Behaviors For Success
- Step 3: Changing Behaviors
- Step 4: Embracing Adversity
- Step 5: Achieving Success
- Nurturing Excellence
- Step 6: Culture Of Excellence Motivation
- Duration40 min
- CompetenciesBehavior ModellingCreating Synergy Within TeamLeading A Team
Daniel Leidl Director of Organizational Development - PRG