Everyone wants to succeed in business but not everyone knows how to. Lewis Schiff, author of Business Brilliant, a well-known speaker and founder of the Business Owners Council, has some interesting and innovative ideas on how to succeed.
In this course, Schiff will introduce you to provocative and inspirational approaches to success. He will discuss how well-known business magnates were not visionaries, but people who knew how to leverage existing ideas, market products and execute business plans. Schiff discusses how the old adage “Do what you love and the money will follow” sounds nice but rarely works. He talks about the difference between financial security and financial independence. He describes how highly successful people always have their eye on the prize; they are not interested in whether the other party in a negotiation wins or loses. He talks about finding people who drive opportunity to you and help create a successful business enterprise, and also people who can take on work you are not particularly good at. Schiff also discusses how failure is a learning process.
Who Should Attend
- Executives From For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations
- Team Leaders
- Business Heads
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Lewis Schiff, entrepreneur and author of Business Brilliant.
- Defining “Business Brilliant”
- Learn how to imitate
- Do what you love, but follow the money
- ‘Win-win is a Loser’
- Know-how is good; Know-who is better
- Nothing succeeds like failure
- Principles Of Success
- Being "Business Brilliant"
- You Don’t Have To Be A Visionary To Succeed
- Imitate; Don't Innovate
- Do What You Love, But Follow The Money
- Eye The Prize
- Win-Win Is A Loser
- Save Less, Earn More
- Know The God, Not The Angel
- Know-How Is Good; Know-Who Is Better
- Spread The Work, Spread The Wealth
- Fall To Rise
- Nothing Succeeds Like Failure
- Lessons From Failure
- Duration33 min
- CompetenciesStrategic PlanningBusiness Management
Lewis Schiff Author & Chairman - Birthing of Giants